• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

? Perry County Indiana Residents ?

SG843

Any Perry County Indiana Resident members on here? Planning on doing a Shed/scouting trip. Having some trouble with rental car logistics and prices due to area. Long shot but anyone have a beater/farm style vehicle that I can rent for a weekend. Will and can show proof of Insurance and such.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I can vouch for @SG843. He is as good of a person you could ever hope to meet.
Thank you sir. Got ya fooled ;)

You want me to swing south and pick you up? You can get ready for November also.

Wish I could help you out bro! That's where I'm originally from and your having issues because there's nothing there lol. Your best bet as far as a rental would be surrounding areas like Winslow, tell city, or Booneville. Little bit of a drive but not too far. Where you hunting at? Hoosier national Forest or private land? My uncle owned 500 acres outside of Hoosier national Forest and I hunted that a lot growing up. TONS OF DEER in that area

Where you hunting at? Hoosier national Forest or private land?

Hunted Hoosier for the first time this past season. Would like to stomp around and get a better feel of the area.

Figured a long shot but would rather throw some spending money towards a fellow hunter versus rental company. Never know until you ask. LoL

Back