• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PLEASE CLOSE 2 Spliced Tethers with Carabiner & Rope By the Foot PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocky

SH Member
9mm BW Protac cover 6mm vectran core Approx. 8mm. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR A BRIDGE 9’ long
9mm Sterling C-IV org core 9’ long
Double lock carabiner
$40, f&f shipping included
IMG_6319.jpeg

9mm BW Canyonline, slightly larger than the CanyonTech -$1.10 ft.

9.5mm Sterling CanyonTech $1.20 ft.

11 mm Sterling H3 Tech 11, technora cover and core -3.00 ft.

IMG_6265.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, I'll start out with that DS Canyon on top, the Dominator with the brown whipping & that 8mm Canyon Delux...

PM me for a total. (hoping for a shipping discount) :laughing:

Am anxious to try that Dominator with a static core!

I have some Dominator for a rappelling rope and don't really care for the Dynamic stretching.

Ok, I'll start out with that DS Canyon on top, the Dominator with the brown whipping & that 8mm Canyon Delux...

PM me for a total. (hoping for a shipping discount) :laughing:
Sounds good, will be combine shipping.

Thanks for asking, I forgot to add that. The small eye one is a couple inches short of 9’, the large eye is about 9 1/2’.

Thanks for asking, I forgot to add that. The small eye one is a couple inches short of 9’, the large eye is about 9 1/2’.
Thats a little short for my 2TC kit, got anything in the 12 ft range?

I like the toboggan thing and I can't wait to try the other doo-hickeys out...

Am anxious to try that Dominator with a static core!

I have some Dominator for a rappelling rope and don't really care for the Dynamic stretching.
Awesome job on this rope Brocky!

You guys gotta see how he finished the ends of these tethers... FANTASTIC

D66EAB90-B177-4789-A323-62F14410AA7A.png

Hey Brocky, send me a bill for that orange Bluewater DS Canyon tether with the Amsteel core and the two screw lock carabiners...

9.4 Dominator nylon cover 6mm vectran core Approx. 8mm

2 double locks carabiners please

Thats a little short for my 2TC kit, got anything in the 12 ft range?

Hey I know this is Brocky's thread (he won't mind, and he'll get a free bump) but did you still need a long tether?
I have two of the same rope that are pretty long and don't really need 'em both...

Screenshot_20230517-170007_Gallery.jpg
I think they're about 13' feet long?

I made up a longer one for him, hopefully someone else will need a longer one.

I wasn't actively trying sell one, I was just offering to help a fellow member out.

I should have known you'd fix him up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back