• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

*Please close* ALUMINUM STEPS WITH STRAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNMosquitoAssassin

Have some aluminum steps that I acquired in a package deal but I don't see myself using them, so they are up for sale.

No idea of the brand, but they are similar to the bullman outdoor pioneer steps, I have six 1-1/4-in wide aluminum steps with straps on each, I will also include a ratchet strap if you want to turn these into a ring of steps. The little spike on the back side of the black steps is threaded into the back of the step and is removable and are currently removed from the steps but will be sent with...$70 shipped to your door.

PayPal is my preferred mode of payment. PayPal fees are paid by the buyer, I believe it is 3% in addition to the prices listed.
PXL_20211208_191142628.jpgPXL_20211208_191125298.jpgPXL_20211208_191121014.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the gray ones are from Hawk.
They are an older brand, the guy I bought them from, bought them a few years ago (hawk brand are a newer product). That little tooth that's in the back is split and not the full width of the step and the ones on the hawk are the full width of the step... But they are pretty much the same

The gray ones are 100 percent spi skyhooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back