• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

**PLEASE CLOSE* Decided to keep it. Mystery Ranch Treehouse $100 TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldforester

Bought this last year before the season. Switched between it and an X2 all last year and most of this year. Sold the X2 to a buddy locally. Asking $100 TYD for the treehouse. FYI It's the older model without the Fleece like stuff on the outside. It is used, but in really good shape. It has a little dirt on the bottom from sitting it on the ground but nothing excessive. My backpack quest continues. (You can see my new KUIU 2300 hanging in the back that I recently bought, Hopefully it's THE ONE lol!

Attachments

• image_67200513.JPG
    image_67200513.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 109
  • image_67191297.JPG
    image_67191297.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 111
  • image_67206401.JPG
    image_67206401.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 108
I see they made two sizes? Also does this have the inner frame? Have not gone down the pack rabbit hole much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back