• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please close. Found one. Looking for Sitka tool belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathewsHoyt

I am in search of a sitka gear tool belt. If anyone has one available, let me know by sending me a PM. Thanks.

I feel like it’s been sold out on the website forever, been lookin for a while too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s worth the wait - waaaay more versatile and useful for saddle hunting than Sitka makes it out to be.

Took some time to figure out how to organize it but by end of the year I had all the same gear from my Badlands Ascent stored in/on my ToolBelt and could access without taking it off. Best part was the perfect storage of my DIY one stick (HH with AOF). Bivvy easily held Fanatic Lite jacket, Fanatic Lite bibs, and a cabelas base jacket (similar to midi jacket) so was able to hunt with it into IN December. Also used the bivvy to carry predator (in a predator pack) plus cabelas base jacket so bivvy is more durable than what I’ve read from others.

Just my biased opinion.....

Amazon. Had mine in two days

Only used mine a bit at the end of the season but was very happy with it. Purchased through Amazon and had it quick. I did do a diy upgrade on the shoulder straps so I can have shoulder straps without the clothes bag and they have a little more padding.

I was hoping to add a predator pack to the shoulder straps, originally was going to do it with a badlands monster but the tool belt looks a little more manageable

Only used mine a bit at the end of the season but was very happy with it. Purchased through Amazon and had it quick. I did do a diy upgrade on the shoulder straps so I can have shoulder straps without the clothes bag and they have a little more padding.

Can you post some pics of the shoulder straps you DIY’ed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back