• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

*Please Close* ISO Lone Wolf Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokingbarrel270

Got what I needed. Thanks please close. Looking for a Lone Wolf Alpha or assault stand and 4 Lone Wolf Sticks.

@FatBoySaddleSlinger helped me with the stand so I'm just looking for a smoking deal on some sticks

Last edited:
I got a new alpha has bat wing and ez hang hook. $180 shipped
4ce9182747cc7349a5d13a1957a999c8.jpg
755ea48e9ddabee8791443f51bbd4677.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lone wolf assault and 4 brand new xop sticks if you're interested
the LW has molle backpack strapped to it, the perimeter is wrapped in thick cord for silence, 3rd hand bow holder installed and the thin LW assault seat cushion. I've hunted it twice and its been inside the rest of the time.

XOP sticks are camo dipped and have just been tested out on the tree.

I have a lone wolf assault and 4 brand new xop sticks if you're interested
the LW has molle backpack strapped to it, the perimeter is wrapped in thick cord for silence, 3rd hand bow holder installed and the thin LW assault seat cushion. I've hunted it twice and its been inside the rest of the time.

XOP sticks are camo dipped and have just been tested out on the tree.
Thanks but I'm looking for LW sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back