• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please Close or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcr0003

SH Member
I am late on the ball with this one but I still wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a meet up this year despite the current state of the world.
Location would be same as last year: Point Mallard Archery Park, Decatur, AL
Everything else I can put together from responses I get from the short survey below. I know it's last minute so I wont be surprised if there isn't much interest this year but let me know what you think. We had a great turn out last year with about 35 people in attendance.

North Alabama SH Meetup Survey - Click me and fill out

Sorry to anyone in the list not in or around north AL.
@iamcorey
@scut153
@ImThere
@Bstevens
@Kenbama
@dirtroadhound
@swampsnyper
@JFin15
@TNbowhunter
@Bama_Xander
@Scrotang
@Thiccfila
@MrKillebrew
@dwh84
@dave
@BorderLands
@Huntertools
@Charles Gray
@Grillmastertoo
@Nutterbuster
@7x57_Mauser
@gumby
@wilks2967
@jrlucas819
@AUTIger71
@CooterBrown
@jtillery
@Chehaw50
@D.AKINS
@stevethebreeze
@Lukeraw7
@katiesmom
@m_west_co
@tbassfd
@Kwfranklin88
@prvance
@lhold450
@Heath
@jarrettshep
@dave

Last edited:
Damn comes with a test?

Lol

I will try to make it. We are spending time at the new house working on it. Lol. Wife may not think kindly if I step out on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know about 15 North alabama guys have seen this post and not responded. I am not about to text everyone lol.

I'm in South Alabama but I would love to come but it's not looking good.

Talking to @Nutterbuster he might put together a South alabama one like last year, especially if this one doesn't pan out.
We did one on the 27th last year and had a fair turnout. I wouldn't mind hosting one if nobody makes the northern one. If I can get 2 or 3 dudes on here committed to make the "core" group i'll post it up on the Alabama Saddle Hunters Facebook page and make it a thing. We had about half of our turnout last year be local guys id never seen.

Venue would probably be upper delta wma. Hog hunting is still in and I believe the roads are open. Swamp is dry as of now. Not as many pigs as I've seen in seasons past but they're in there. Also some excellent small game and fishing right by the camp, and a range where you could shoot bows, shotguns, rifles, etc.

We did one on the 27th last year and had a fair turnout. I wouldn't mind hosting one if nobody makes the northern one. If I can get 2 or 3 dudes on here committed to make the "core" group i'll post it up on the Alabama Saddle Hunters Facebook page and make it a thing. We had about half of our turnout last year be local guys id never seen.

Venue would probably be upper delta wma. Hog hunting is still in and I believe the roads are open. Swamp is dry as of now. Not as many pigs as I've seen in seasons past but they're in there. Also some excellent small game and fishing right by the camp, and a range where you could shoot bows, shotguns, rifles, etc.
Now that I might can make if the dates play right.

Last edited:

Does alabama saddle hunters have a instagram page?

I would like to come hang out with you guys the timing is just to bad, Now if ya'll know how to strip wall paper off the wall and paint we can have it at my house in Bear creek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could also use a trim carpenter, brick layer, electrician, pole and light installer, gate fabricator, fence installer, tree puller, wood cutter/ stacker, brush cutter, roofer, framer, gardener, rain gutter installer, demo team, lam beam installer, kitchen cabinets, flooring guy, tile installer, plumber, sheetrock / finisher

I would like to come hang out with you guys the timing is just to bad, Now if ya'll know how to strip wall paper off the wall and paint we can have it at my house in Bear creek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could also use a trim carpenter, brick layer, electrician, pole and light installer, gate fabricator, fence installer, tree puller, wood cutter/ stacker, brush cutter, roofer, framer, gardener, rain gutter installer, demo team, lam beam installer, kitchen cabinets, flooring guy, tile installer, plumber, sheetrock / finisher

You won’t have any friends for a while! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back