• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PLEASE CLOSE - Sony HXR-NX80 4K Video Camera Hunting Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnE

Everything was purchased brand new 2 months ago minus the camera. The camera is in excellent/mint condition and was used very little. Still have the original box and manual as well. Awesome professional grade setup - my Fall just hasn't exactly gone the way I envisioned and can't justify keeping it all anymore.
This is what is all included. Hopefully I am not forgetting anything.

Sony HXR-NX80 4K/FHD Camera
Fourth Arrow Stiff Arm with Talon Base – used twice. Stiff arm is wrapped in camo cloth tape.
2 FV100 Batteries – both new condition – not even had a 2nd charge on either yet
1 FV70 Battery – great condition with lots of life yet
Audio-Technica AT875R Shotgun Mic
Auray WSS-2012 Professional Windshield
Kopul Coiled 3-Pin XLR-M to Angled 3-Pin XLR-F Cable - 3 to 18"
B+W 62mm XS-Pro Clear MRC-Nano 007 Filter
(2) - SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Cards
Litra Light Torch 2.0 Light with filter kit
Sony RM-VPR1 Remote - attaches to Fluid Head handle for power/zoom/record functions
Caden Camera Case - slide this entire case with the camera in your backpack and you are good to go. Hybrid soft/firm material that offers great protection.
NX80 Portabrace Rain Cover – brand new never used - forgot to add that to the pictures. Can provide pic if desired.

$3,300 obo tyd with insured shipping. Accept PayPal. If G&S add 4% if not F&F.

Thank you very much everyone. PM me if interested and I will get back with you as soon as I am able.

SH pic1.JPG
sh pic 2.JPG
SH pic 3.JPG
SH pic 4.JPG
SH pic 5.JPG
SH pic 11.jpg
SH pic 6.jpg
SH pic 7.jpg
SH pic 8.jpg
SH pic 9.jpg

Last edited:
Status