• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please Close Tethrd Mantis size large great condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domester

Hi everyone, first time classifieds post but been a member for a couple of years now. I have a Tethrd Mantis size large that has 3 sits total on it. Purchased late 2019 and condition is excellent. Includes microfit adjusters. I have 2 other saddles now and just simply don't need 3. Slight fray on amsteel bridge but it's literally a couple of fibers and does not impact safety at all. Took a closer pic to try and capture it. Bridge absolutely does not need to be replaced but don't want any surprises after shipping.

$150 includes insured shipping to your door. Paypal friends and family or venmo preferred or please add 3.5% for goods and services. Can ship this out today or tomorrow depending upon when payment is received.

IMG_5115 (1).jpgIMG_5113 (1).jpgIMG_5114 (1).jpgIMG_5117 (1).jpg

EDIT: there is no fraying on the bridge...I am dumb. Another forum member pointed out to me that the mantis bridge doesn't have a full bury on the amsteel splice, and the 2 ends meet about 4" apart in the middle...exactly where I thought there was fraying. It's just the amsteel splice that I was seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back