• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

"PLEASE CLOSE" WTB- Saddle Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western VA Hunter

Ready to take the plunge into saddle hunting. I am looking for a kit to get me into saddle hunting. I have sticks and steps, just need a saddle setup. Let me know what you have.

Aerohunter Flex with upgraded adjustable 3/16" amsteel bridge, 11mm tether, 11mm Linesman, hunted in half dozen times.....$225 TYD

Pouches not included20201108_054907.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Aerohunter flex Merlin brand new, oplux tether and linesman belt used and in good condition.

I have a size 2 Aerohunter Kite with the upgraded leg buckles (purchased last year) in good condition and a Tethrd predator (purchased around Christmas last year) also in really good condition.
Id be willing to part ways with them for $350 if you cover shipping.
I’m located in northern va, so depending on your location, I could potentially meet up.

I have a size 2 Aerohunter Kite with the upgraded leg buckles (purchased last year) in good condition and a Tethrd predator (purchased around Christmas last year) also in really good condition.
Id be willing to part ways with them for $350 if you cover shipping.
I’m located in northern va, so depending on your location, I could potentially meet up.
I just bought one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back