• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PLEASE CLOSE: WTB Saddle to help a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmuzz

My hunting buddy just decided he wants to try hunting from a saddle on a DIY trip we're doing this fall. Trying to help him find one last minute. Most manufacturers have shipping lead times or backorders currently. Wondering if anyone’s selling one right now? I’m especially interested in the following saddles:

Overwatch Transformer
Tethrd ESS
Wood Tree Saddles… any model
CGM… any model
Trophyline Covert Lite

Know it’s a long shot… thanks for looking.

My hunting buddy just decided he wants to try hunting from a saddle on a DIY trip we're doing this fall. Trying to help him find one last minute. Most manufacturers have shipping lead times or backorders currently. Wondering if anyone’s selling one right now? I’m especially interested in the following saddles:

Overwatch Transformer
Tethrd ESS
CGM… any model
Trophyline Covert Lite

What’s your buddies waste size?

Overwatch Transformer
Tethrd ESS
CGM… any model
Trophyline Covert Lite

Check out Wood Saddles. www.woodtreesaddles.com. American made.

Overwatch Transformer
Tethrd ESS
CGM… any model
Trophyline Covert Lite

There's a full trophyline setup on archery talk right now. Sounds like he's willing to make a deal to get it sold too.

He’s around my size, I’d guess 32-34” maybe. I texted to ask but he hasn’t replied. Which is fine, I expect he’s enjoying a holiday weekend with family instead of shopping online for butt hammocks, like I am :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back