• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please remove- No Interest In This: Retro Killas - Price Drop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsdog2

SH Member
Jun 28, 2019
Matthews Legacy Solocam w/TR drop away arrow rest- Bought new 2004. RH 60lb, 27" DL, Brand new Strings & Cables, D loop and new drop away cable served into the control cable. $200 (plus shipping) for the bow and the drop away rest only OR $235 (plus shipping) for bow, rest and all the pictured stabilizers. I shot my best ever archery buck with this bow. It is a great starter bow or back up bow. It was Matthews flagship back in the day. RTH!! just add a bow sight.

Paypal F&F or pay fees

Legacy.jpg

Alpine Sierra Magnum RTH!! (Complete with everything pictured) RH 60lb, 28" DL modules installed have 29" modules too. Includes NAP Quick Tune full capture rest (new) and original Alpine arrow quiver. Stabilizer and cable rod silencers. $125 (plus shipping). I bought this bow brand new from a sports store downstate it was marked down due to the blemish of the paint job on the riser near the cushion plunger hole. I never really used it and it has hung in my man room for decades. I added the NAP rest and shot it last night. Works and shoots great. For you guys that want to try fingers or just want to do some hunting/shooting with retro gear, this bow would fill the bill. I'm telling you, the condition of this bow is excellent.

Paypal F&F or pay fees

Alpine Sierra Magnum Accessories.jpg

Attachments

• Legacy2.jpg
    Legacy2.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Alpine Sierra Magnum.jpg
    Alpine Sierra Magnum.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Alpine Quiver.jpg
    Alpine Quiver.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 217
  • Alpine Sierra Magnum Limb Marking.jpg
    Alpine Sierra Magnum Limb Marking.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

woodsdog2

SH Member
Jun 28, 2019
Yes Its hard for me to part with these but I'm running out of man room space. Great bows. The Legacy is just a sweet shooting bow.

Zero One Actual

SH Member
Dec 8, 2020
South Eastern United States
I’m a lefty. But that thing is awesome. I’m one of those people that nods my head like “hell ya” when I see a bow like that come out somewhere because I know the owner doesn’t care about market hype or online marketing.

It’s like the saying “beware the man with only one gun” to me.

Reactions: FrankNess14

woodsdog2

SH Member
Jun 28, 2019
The bow I had just before the Matthews Legacy was the Hoyt Viper which was their speed bow back then with a 5.5" brace. I couldn't afford to keep both but that Viper would through an XX78 Log right through a deer. When I bought the Legacy I put the Viper on consignment at the same bow shop and sold it within a week. Got half of what I paid for the Legacy for it! I miss that bow too.

Topdog

SH Member
Jun 5, 2020
I’m a lefty. But that thing is awesome. I’m one of those people that nods my head like “hell ya” when I see a bow like that come out somewhere because I know the owner doesn’t care about market hype or online marketing.

It’s like the saying “beware the man with only one gun” to me.
Lefty here…. Mathews FX I bought brand new in 1998 even though they (mathews) said it was introduced in 2000, 23 years and it’s still my only bow and it’s been all across the Midwest and Northeast on hunts, I refuse to change.

woodsdog2

SH Member
Jun 28, 2019
Lefty here…. Mathews FX I bought brand new in 1998 even though they (mathews) said it was introduced in 2000, 23 years and it’s still my only bow and it’s been all across the Midwest and Northeast on hunts, I refuse to change.
Yep, that's a good 'un too!!! Then they introduced the Legacy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.