• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please share your opinion on Latitude X Wing

emerald ghost

SH Member
If you have owned or used an X Wing, please share your view, both good and bad.
I am looking hard at purchasing one and I value your opinions..
Thanks Guys

Mine is my go-to. I like my feet closer to the tree, and it does that. There's enough room to stand too, sort of duck footed, ties near the tree and heels in the center part. I think it grips the tree good, I've never had it kick out or shift or anything and I don't usually toe hook it or anything. It is small though, it would be a trick for me to stand and turn around on for a shot but that's not my method so I might just stink at execution lol. I lean 90% of the time

Back