• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pnuma has 50% off sale on their outlet until this Thursday

Robert

I got some Pnuma Waypoint pants and gloves last year. I liked them both a lot, very comfortable and wind proof. The pants have a lot of "extras" such as knee pads, silicone around the waistband to keep the pants from slipping, inner thigh vents, bottom zips up to the knees, lot of zippered pockets, DWR coating on exterior, high quality quiet zippers. The pants have almost everything I want in a hunting pant. And then they ripped. Both inner thighs ripped out when I was climbing. I sent them an email and they sent me a prepaid shipping label and had them repaired and returned to me in 3 weeks- during hunting season. This really impressed me. Their 50% off sale impressed me more. I got a couple things for cheap, solid colors they no longer make. Don't think the deer will mind.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered their Insulator Cap, which was only $23 shipped--if the hat is even decent, that'll be well worth it!

I just ordered the Selkirk jacket, Tenacity pants and liner gloves this afternoon at 1200, and I just got shipping notice today before 1700. If the rest of their gear is anywhere as good as their Waypoint pants, I'll be very happy this late season.

Doesnt polyester stink to high heavens after only a few hours of sweat? I like the pocket layout and wondering how they compare to FL Sawbucks that have no cargo pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back