• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pnuma Outdoors

bigdave1691

If your looking for some awesome clothing and base layers that actually keep you warm check out Pnuma Outdoors. I've been using their gear this year and I have no complaints.

I have been eye balling them for a while as no other brand makes quality clothes that are in tall sizes. How is durability and what articles do you own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own the Icon X heated vest, IconX base layer,Tenacity Gaiter hunting pants, Tenacity coolcore hunting shirt, Rogue long sleeve hunting shirts. just ordered the waypoint system for late season hunts. Durability so far is good. What's awesome is you stay warm with very little on and I've hunted some low 20 degree weather. Pnuma has done their homework. They have several videos explaining their technology. I will never buy anything else. I did use all under armor clothing and under armor doesn't even come close to Pnuma.

Never mind, took another look and they dont have tall stuff available. Im out!!! I will have to stick to only hunting early season. Thanks for reply though.

Never mind, took another look and they dont have tall stuff available. Im out!!! I will have to stick to only hunting early season. Thanks for reply though.

Sitka makes tall

I own the Icon X heated vest, IconX base layer,Tenacity Gaiter hunting pants, Tenacity coolcore hunting shirt, Rogue long sleeve hunting shirts. just ordered the waypoint system for late season hunts. Durability so far is good. What's awesome is you stay warm with very little on and I've hunted some low 20 degree weather. Pnuma has done their homework. They have several videos explaining their technology. I will never buy anything else. I did use all under armor clothing and under armor doesn't even come close to Pnuma.

How do you like the iconx heated vest?
How’s the sizing/fit?

Love it, I ordered a XXL because I wear XXL in shirts. Wish I would have ordered a XL. This vest puts the heat where you need it. Chest, kidney and upper back area. I've hunted upper twenties with the vest, Icon X base layer and a sweatshirt and been fine.

Whats the run time on vest? Probably better to just turn it on when a chill comes on and off once warmed up?

Whats the run time on vest? Probably better to just turn it on when a chill comes on and off once warmed up?

I was just reading the website. They claim 6 hours on low. They sell spare batteries for $29 though.

Back