• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Possibly silly question

Peyton_Brewer

I know this may sound dumb but is their a best way to pee from a saddle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step one be sure it's just a number one
Step two check your wind, milkweed is great
Unzip, turn back to wind, send it.

Depending on your saddle type it can be super easy like in a kestrel or annoying like a rock harness depending on your rock harness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tropicana 1.5L juice bottle. Smells good and holds enough for a whole day.

Don't ask. :)

I have a urinary ostomy so deer hunting is one place I have one HELLuvan advantage! I wear bigger bags!!

Scent free kitty litter in a ziplock. Usually good for two rounds. Solidifies in the bag. Throw it out at home.

Now I pee from the tree.

Scent free kitty litter in a ziplock. Usually good for two rounds. Solidifies in the bag. Throw it out at home.

Now I pee from the tree.

Really - Yikes now that I'm in Ketosis I was hoping just not peeing and drinking only when thirsty. This may give me an option as I drink a lot of water normally daily and when I need to pee...I NEED TO PEE.

Oh and PS (not PISS! )

I pee right outta the tree. If deer were leaving the area for every predator pee they smelled they would never sit still. It begins degradation immediately; deer don’t know it’s human hunter pee, they just know it’s pee. They will become much more alarmed at our body stink!

I stand on the predator and let it rip. I've been trying to limit my liquid intake on the early season few hrs after work hunts. Last year I had to piss way too much on stand

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On a serious note I carry 16oz wide mouth sample bottles with me in my pack bottle holder. It was easy for me to pee last weekend (first time hunting out of the saddle) with a ring of steps. I hunt a lease so don’t usually pee in my hunting areas

Back