• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Post Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

4given

Sep 30, 2016
How do you guys post pictures on this site? I downloaded Tapatalk but it seems to require me to agree to allow Google to share information about me and I try to stay away from opening myself to being scammed and spied on. I'm obviously very non-Geek. Is there some relatively easy way to load pictures from my iphone without going through all that? Thanks.

Shane6491

Jan 28, 2020
Williamsport, PA
Tapatalk is the best way I’ve found but this is classifieds so you mite want to post on the actual forms.

bj139

Jun 13, 2019
SE PA
I use Flickr. All you have to do is upload in full resolution then post the link. It is easier than changing resolution and uploading to SH. Plus, the storage taken up by your photos is on Flickr not SH, saving SH resources. The photos post very big as well. Bigger us better. TWSS. :D

Spence71

Feb 22, 2019
Wait. You can spied in from google? Hahahah. Dude if you own a smart phone they are already listening and monitoring your info.

Try this close your phone. Have a conversation with the Mrs about needed a new toaster. Specifically a red toaster. Open up crack book or my face and see what ads pop up

It’s crazy.

I figure they already listening. So who cares. Now one time on here I posted a few pics and someone DM’d and gave me crap about giving up my hunting location. From a google search of my pic I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.