• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Post Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  2. 2
    Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 5
    Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 10
    Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 10
    I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  6. 15
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  7. 20
    Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!
  8. 20
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 250 times.
  9. 30
    I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

Wonder why the requirement change from 50 to 75 this year?
I almost made it 100. The goal of the contest is to have members who are committed and frequent the site in the contest. We've had too many people who show up, enter the contest and are never to be heard from again. It is not fair to the members who are participating so I try to thin out the people who may never come back. It's not perfect but it's better.

I almost made it 100. The goal of the contest is to have members who are committed and frequent the site in the contest. We've had too many people who show up, enter the contest and are never to be heard from again. It is not fair to the members who are participating so I try to thin out the people who may never come back. It's not perfect but it's better.
Hey redsquirrel. I signed up for the traditional contest but realized I'm not qualified. No biggie, take me off please.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey redsquirrel. I signed up for the traditional contest but realized I'm not qualified. No biggie, take me off please.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I will but you have a couple weeks to get 22 more posts in... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back