• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Post season rambling, extra footage and some stories of 2018....

flinginairos

Vendor Rep
Me and my buddy @Appalachia sat down last weekend and recorded a "podcast" of sorts, going over our 2018 season, some tactics we used, as well as some stories and extra footage that never made it into any videos. It's long so fair warning, but we had fun doing it and reliving some hunts we had this past season!

Part one

Part Two

Thanks for taking the time to check them out guys! I think we are going to try and do these more often and make them a little shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back