• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Posting pics

Cutright

I’ve been trying to post pics in the classified section but it keeps saying that the file is too big. How do we post pics on this site? I am trying to do it from my phone and am incompetent when it comes to technology

I downloaded the Photo Editor app. There a selection that allows you to resize the photo. It has accepted 1.95 MB photos. Screenshots of the actual pic, as stated above, works as well

Tapatalk is a deal breaker for me with forums.....no tapatalk = no participation.

Guess I need to figure Tapatalk out.
There are a few things about it that I had to figure out, but I'm an old timer...computer stuff isn't 2nd nature to a geezer like me.
But once you figure it out, you'll love Tapatalk for posting pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There are a few things about it that I had to figure out, but I'm an old timer...computer stuff isn't 2nd nature to a geezer like me.
But once you figure it out, you'll love Tapatalk for posting pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So with Tapatalk you go into the app instead of going to the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So with Tapatalk you go into the app instead of going to the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you can go directly thru Tapatalk. If I'm not posting pics, I think I like going thru the site better, but for posting pics, I almost always go thru Tapatalk.
Many times, I will post the text of my post on the forum site, then I will edit it via Tapatalk in order to add the pics.

Back