• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pouch for rappelling rope who sells

Tree hunter

SH Member
Looking for the roll up for my rappel rope to hook to my saddle.
I have seen them on YouTube but can remember the name.
I looked on EWO and did see them.
Any help ?

I don't like the rollup. I tried a few things and now run 2 small pouches. 1 for the bulk of my rappel rope and 1 for the madrock/tether part. I use my rappel as a tether. I really like this way. the rollup was to far back, and a little aggravating, not bad, but a little. these pouches are off a sitka toolbelt. just throwing u another idea out there20221008_114006.jpg

EWO sells them, search “pouches”. I bought 2 this morning from them.

ETA: here, I’ll spoon feed ya since I’m feeding generous.

This is the thread you are looking for:

I never hunted with it.. tried it but like the dump pouch better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-121310_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-121310_Samsung Internet.jpg
    979.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20221008-121407_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-121407_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
I actually like the tethrd sys 2.0 pouch. Fits my 40yd res tec, and side pockets for carabiner, delta link, and figure 8=no clinging noise.

I don't like the rollup. I tried a few things and now run 2 small pouches. 1 for the bulk of my rappel rope and 1 for the madrock/tether part. I use my rappel as a tether. I really like this way. the rollup was to far back, and a little aggravating, not bad, but a little. these pouches are off a sitka toolbelt. just throwing u another idea out thereView attachment 73281
Thanks.

EWO sells them, search “pouches”. I bought 2 this morning from them.

ETA: here, I’ll spoon feed ya since I’m feeding generous.

LOL.
Thanks

Back