• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Practice today

BigB

Not too bad of a group for 30yds. At 20 every arrow was touching. Finally seemed to be dialed in with the VXR, heavier arrows for me 549 grains and the EZV sight. The EZV sight is fantastic reminds me of my early hunting days of all instinctive. Really like not having pins to focus on specially with my eyes getting worse with age.

d622e08ba10d1cd6f456cd92bea2c809.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a great practice today but towards the end stuck on in a dead tree. Hammer and chisel got that out.

I've been practicing since snow was gone. Been consistent at 40 and 50, making anything under 40 dangerous for the arrows, gutta pick diff spots on the target.

Side note for the rooks, shoot from different angles and from different trees (in your saddle) so you don't train your body to make the perfect shot on a target. Drop your target in the brush at odd yardages, between tight areas, and at weird angles. Train yourself to make the shot that counts when it counts!

Back