• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Practice

Brian6594

Picked up a very nice Aero Hunter in a trade this week while waiting for the rest of my kit.
After thorough inspection of all the parts I put up an old Muddy stick and put myself through the paces.
shot at 20 yards.

So what were your thoughts, how did everything feel?? Which model Aerohunter?
I will have to find the name, 2016 model (excellent condition).
I really can’t believe how comfortable it is even perched on a set of sticks. Practice was strong side shot sitting and leaning. Shooting is a breeze.
Now waiting on my platform for all day sits. I am going out this afternoon for a few hours.
Will post this weekend

OGB

Yes
You beat me to it on the name.
I’m a really cautious person when it comes to safety in the woods.
Thank you for the call out.

OGB

Back