• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prayers needed!!

Recurveaholic

My nephew was in a head on collision with a log truck and has undergone brain surgery, right now he has almost half his skull off to compensate for the swelling! By the grace of God his only broken bones were in his hand but his arm was close to having to be taken off but we think that might not happen now! They have him in a induced coma because he has been so combative and they actually had to tie him down but maybe that is a sign that he is still the same person he was before the accident because he has always been stubborn! Right now if things go well they say that they are gonna gradually wake him up, which best case will take a week, so we will not know the extent of the damage to the brain until then but he is only 17 and he deserves a life beyond teenage years! PLEASE keep Colby Currlings in your prayers they would be much appreciated!!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

We are praying for him now. How tragic with these young ones, when accidents happen. May Jesus bring this young man full recovery, and strengthen his family during this time. I also lift up all who will provide his care during this recovery, that they would have wisdom and understanding.
We know a woman who's burying her 18 year old son today, after a diving accident. So fast life changes...

We are praying for him now. How tragic with these young ones, when accidents happen. May Jesus bring this young man full recovery, and strengthen his family during this time. I also lift up all who will provide his care during this recovery, that they would have wisdom and understanding.
We know a woman who's burying her 18 year old son today, after a diving accident. So fast life changes...
Godspeed to her and her family!

My nephew was in a head on collision with a log truck and has undergone brain surgery, right now he has almost half his skull off to compensate for the swelling! By the grace of God his only broken bones were in his hand but his arm was close to having to be taken off but we think that might not happen now! They have him in a induced coma because he has been so combative and they actually had to tie him down but maybe that is a sign that he is still the same person he was before the accident because he has always been stubborn! Right now if things go well they say that they are gonna gradually wake him up, which best case will take a week, so we will not know the extent of the damage to the brain until then but he is only 17 and he deserves a life beyond teenage years! PLEASE keep Colby Currlings in your prayers they would be much appreciated!!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Dear heavenly father,
We ask for your intervention and grace of healing, we thank you for all the blessings you have given this young man...we ask for every dr, nurse, technician to be at their A game. Please heal him from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet
We ask this in your sons name jesus

Keep your hopes up and stay confident. It's amazing what a human body can recover from. One of my friends was shot point blank in the face with a 45 while he was sleeping and he fully recovered from that. Went through the same process with brain swelling, skull removal, induced coma, etc. He is good to go now and I'm sure your nephew will be too.

Our prayers for your nephew and family may he have a safe recovery

Father, thank You for Your healing power. We command all swelling in Colby's brain to go down immediately in Jesus' name. We command all bones to come into perfect alignment. We command all muscles, tendons, veins and arteries to function properly. We command resporatory and circulatory processes to function at full capacity.

Back