• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pre gaming my attempt at timber pimp

What’s next, bell bottom come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to derail but I have a friend who was a teenager in the early to mid 70's and we were talking about bellbottoms and he said, "Man, bellbottoms made you tough" I asked "how was that?" He said, "well, if you got into a fight you had to stand your ground, you couldn't run in them!" He said, "I was stylish and developed quite the reputation as a tough guy as a result."

My first deer, 1990 ish. Not red/black but it got the job done

All layers 100% cotton! I can’t believe the deer tolerated me.

73cce87090ac1f8642c35f8f5cf3bbfd.jpg

Last edited:
If it wasn’t for the love of my lightweight packable gear I’d probably wear old school wool all the time. Now that I’m kinda confined to a bike and a few hundred yards. I may wear it allot this year lol.

What’s next, bell bottom come back?

What I noticed here are the nice, tall, maybe 8”-12” high, all leather logging/hunting boots. They just dont make things like they used to.

A1BBB992-0D44-4C8F-AAC4-A6A3CAA579D9.jpeg
i just had to order these due to my recent ankle injury. 11” tall

Back