• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator Fleece Stealth Jacket

kyler1945

SH Member
I bought some pants and the day one fleece pack from the AT classifieds. I am absolutely thrilled with those, and want to get a jacket to match. They are sold out of the pattern I'd like to have in an XL, which is what I'd assume would work for me. I'm 6'3 190ish, so mostly for the length. They have Large available.

Anyone over 6' with a guess as to whether or not the Large would work?

Check Amazon. Sometimes you can find a deal too. I wear a large. Im 6-1. 185# wouldnt want it any smaller. Fits good just sleeves almost too short. Almost.

I think you need an XL. I have a large and at 5’10” the jacket is barely long enough for me and the sleeves are pretty short as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. You know you're on to a good product when it's not available ha!

Will hold out for an XL

I may be able to help you out. I have a bunch of predator fleece I was planning on selling locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back