• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator paint job

zulater1990

Here is my painted predator, not as fancy of a paint job as some of the others on here but it’s better then the silver, also added sand between my coats of matte clear to help give it some grip for rain, snow or ice.

I first scuffed the metal with a red scotch pad, then etched primed the metal, sprayed sealer, sprayed rock guard to add some thickness so it doesn’t make the metal sound if you hit it together, painted, then matte clear.
C21CFF50-AB2B-4A10-A9C4-FEEF78BE4541.jpegB85FA500-7146-46BF-9EA3-185B43AFEC30.jpeg

Last edited:
Back