• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator platform as backpack?

ChasingDinner

Anyone tried putting shoulder straps on a Predator platform to carry climbing sticks? Not sure it is large enough to work very well, but figured I would ask.

I initially wanted to do this but couldn’t find a good way. Then I bought a predator pack and added stepps to the molle. Works okay.

Anyone tried putting shoulder straps on a Predator platform to carry climbing sticks? Not sure it is large enough to work very well, but figured I would ask.

I put some old Alice pack shoulder straps on mine for a few hunts. I strapped my bag of WE stepped to it and it worked ok but it was a little too small to work great IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about putting my molle 2 straps on my predator pack, with the platform either inside of attatched to the molle loops so I can put clothes and other stuff inside. ive got a few molle pouches attached to the predator pack right now for misc stuff. This wkend im going to try and stitch up something to mount my we steps and bag to the pack somehow. Not sure if im going to have enough room but im trying to force myself to cut down on the gear im carrying. We shall see how it works. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Back