• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator platform

Blackeagle1

I have a gen 1 platform. I need a wrench to turn the angle adjustment screw. Shouldn’t I be able to turn it with just my fingers? Sorry wrong place. Couldn’t figure out how to move it.

I have a gen 1 platform. I need a wrench to turn the angle adjustment screw. Shouldn’t I be able to turn it with just my fingers? Sorry wrong place. Couldn’t figure out how to move it.

That's what I thought as well. Just break the bolt loose and from that point on you shouldn't need a wrench. Maybe take the bolt completely out and put string wax on it or some kind of antizeize if it starts to get locked up. But once the pressure is off it will stay finger tight.

Back