• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator platform

Bkbowhunter

Received my predator platform few days ago. This thing is great bites into the tree very well very solid. Light weight. Would recommend painting it tho

I'm new to the predator and pretty impressed as well. I have a ridge runner on the way and I'm going to compare the two but the ridge runner has its work cut out for it as far as changing my mind on what to use this year. Knowing me I'll keep both and use both but right now I see the pred as my go to platform

Back