• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator vs Ridge Runner

Jason Wandling

This winter I’m going to buy a platform and use bolts for pre set locations and not carry climbing sticks. I like both platforms but I’ve never used either. I’d like to hear input from people that actually own them.

This guy seems to have the most in depth comparison of both platforms side by side if that helps.
Mark - @Mjdohring is a good guy and his is one of the better comparison videos out for these. I have owned both and you cannot go wrong with either one. If you are a lone wolf fan, i.e. cast aluminum and want a smaller carrying size, get the Predator. If you want a wider platform with more foot room built like a tank, get the Ridge Runner.

Back