• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Premium Gear Sale: Kifaru, Sitka, Kuiu, Beast Sticks, LWCG Sticks, AH Kestrel, much more...

wildmed

I've built quite the collection of premium hunting gear and my gear addiction has become a bit excessive. My goal for this year is to cut down my massive gear collection, so now you all get to reap the rewards of my addiction for new hunting gear. I am not interested in trades except for Black Widow PSA Limbs (any color) under 45 lbs to use as practice limbs or Sony E Mount lenses.

I will update with pictures this weekend; but in the meantime if you want something, PM me and make an offer. I prefer to sell things as a package, so I will more strongly consider offers buying multiple items.

For you 1-stick'ers out there: If I get 4 offers to buy a single LWCG stick or Beast Stick before I get an offer to buy the full 4-stick package, I will sell them as single sticks, but an offer to buy all 4 gets priority.

I'm willing to negotiate, especially with anyone who wants to buy a bunch of items at once, but don't make me low-ball offers. I can accept Paypal or Venmo. You pay the fees and shipping.

Kifaru Nomad 2 (bag only) ranger green $260
Kifaru organizer guide lid ranger green $70

Kifaru Shape Charge coyote and Kifaru Sherman Pocket coyote $350

LWCG mini sticks x4 ($75 each). sold pending funds
x4 Tethrd mini Versa Straps ($8 each) sold pending funds

Beast Sticks x4 stealth stripped w/ holes burned out, amsteel rope mode ($80 each) sold pending funds

Aero hunter kestrel w/ rope bag, predator bridge $160
2x PMI Climbing Rope Lineman belts ($12 each)
Black climbing rope (forget the name but got it from a rock climbing instructor in Lake Tahoe, works great with ropeman 1) ($15)
2x ropeman 1 orange ($40 each) Sold pending funds

LW alpha $150
3x LW sticks (full length) ($35 each) sold pending funds
Hawk GoGadget bow hanger $20

Kuiu 2200 ultra bag, frame, suspension, belt pouches verde 2.0 $250
Kuiu ultra belt pouches grey $10
Kuiu bow holder verde 2.0 $20
Kuiu SFS bow kit verde 2.0 $30

Kuiu stalker 500 pack verde 2.0 $45 sold pending funds

Sitka fanatic bibs size L $220
Sitka fanatic hoodie size L $120 sold pending funds
Sitka fanatic vest size XL $120 Sold pending funds

Kuiu guide pants size 36 verde 2.0 $125
Kuiu Kutana softshell jacket size XL verde 2.0 $175
Kuiu Kutana gaiters size L verde 2.0 $65
Kuiu Superdown Pro jacket size M verde 2.0 (fits bigger than most kuiu items) $300
Kuiu superdown pro pants size M verde 2.0 (fits bigger than most kuiu items) $260
Kuiu Icon Hat never worn verde 2.0 $10. sold pending funds
Kuiu Boonie Hat green $20 sold pending funds

Ozonics HR300 $350

Sony zeiss nxcam hxr-nx30u prosumer camcorder with XLR shotgun mic $750
Sony lanc remote $100
Fourth arrow standard arm, standard bases x3, standard shoulder, and video head $110

2x Spypoint link evo cellular trail cams $150 each

Tru-fire Wrist Release (never used, open box) $60

3x Slicktrick 125gr broadheads new in box $20
4x Easton FMJ arrows 340 spine $25 sold pending funds

Lacrosse rubber boots sz 12 $80 Sold pending funds
White River hip boots $90

Yakima Canoe truck hitch $150

(Budget Items)
Waders only used once
Grunt call
HSS harness
Budget Camo backpack
Misc Camo
30 degree sleeping bag only used once

Last edited:
Don't know off the top of my head. I can check tonight.

For reference I am 5' 10", 180 lbs, 34 waist, size 10 shoes. The fanatic vest is a little big for me, and so its actually brand new never used, everything else fits me well.

PM me with offers/questions and I will get back to everyone tonight in the order I receive PMs.

Hey everyone. I have gotten a lot of PM’s that I haven’t had time to reply to yet. If you PM’d me and haven’t heard from me yet, I will be getting back to all of you tonight. I will continue to answer PMs in the order I get them to keep it fair. I will also be sure to update the list with what items are sold tonight.

Pictures of all the remaining items will be posted either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. After this weekend, I will also list whatever items are left on Rokslide, but I wanted to give my fellow saddle hunters first dibs. Thank you to everyone that has reached out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. I have gotten a lot of PM’s that I haven’t had time to reply to yet. If you PM’d me and haven’t heard from me yet, I will be getting back to all of you tonight. I will continue to answer PMs in the order I get them to keep it fair. I will also be sure to update the list with what items are sold tonight.

Pictures of all the remaining items will be posted either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. After this weekend, I will also list whatever items are left on Rokslide, but I wanted to give my fellow saddle hunters first dibs. Thank you to everyone that has reached out.

Hey man! Didn’t see a response to the PM I sent you. Any update on the Beast Sticks?

I’m taking pictures and updating everyone right now as we speak.

937945f5386098ed6b06c20e104ebb9a.jpg

Back