• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prime day

I'm looking at trying a couple different GardePro cameras. China branded but essentially same camera made in the same factories as a lot of the big US brands. Very good components for cheap cameras. Trailcampro has good reviews on the "T5NG" model but I can't quite figure out if that model number corresponds to what's on Chinazon. Just picking a couple under $50 and see what I get. Looks like they have a cell cam out now too, if that's your cup of tea. I'm out on the cell cams, data is just more $ than it's worth to me.

I'm looking at trying a couple different GardePro cameras. China branded but essentially same camera made in the same factories as a lot of the big US brands. Very good components for cheap cameras. Trailcampro has good reviews on the "T5NG" model but I can't quite figure out if that model number corresponds to what's on Chinazon. Just picking a couple under $50 and see what I get. Looks like they have a cell cam out now too, if that's your cup of tea. I'm out on the cell cams, data is just more $ than it's worth to me.
Read the review and ratings on that cam. Looks like a great option to me.

If Asurion warranty is available for a few extra bucks it’s a good way to guarantee some longevity from cheap Amazon electronics, I’ve made several claims that worked out.

I'll have to see what I bought last year. Very satisfied and they run forever on 4 AA, not 8.
I need a backpack sprayer harness for a Novix stand...usually around $30.
My GF has a list we'll be going over later today. I feel like hers will be different than mine.

Back