• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Primers

hokiehunter373

Does anyone know where a guy can find CCI 209M or Federal 209a primers? I got a new CVA in January and haven't been able to shoot it because I have no primers to run with my blackhorn and haven't been able to find any in months

When they're available at any online retailer you'll get an email with a quick link to the retailer.
It is how i buy most my reloading components.

I did a search on ammoseek right now, and there are ZERO available at this moment. Things like primers can go within minutes of getting an alert, especially if it is something i want to buy :)

For an alert, i would just do a search for Primers with keyword "209", save your search and then set your alert price to "any".

When they're available at any online retailer you'll get an email with a quick link to the retailer.

I did a search on ammoseek right now, and there are ZERO available at this moment. Things like primers can go within minutes of getting an alert, especially if it is something i want to buy :)

For an alert, i would just do a search for Primers with keyword "209", save your search and then set your alert price to "any".
Thanks a lot

Ammoseek is a life saver, without it I would be screwed right now.

You try Midway USA yet? If they are out of stock sign up to be notified when they get shipment in - they go fast
I've never gotten a notification from midway usa that I set up for my 308 ammo that I want but have gotten daily "buy this crap" emails. Frustrating.

Reactions: MEB
I've never gotten a notification from midway usa that I set up for my 308 ammo that I want but have gotten daily "buy this crap" emails. Frustrating.
Ammoseek, that’s your problem, somebody using Ammoseek probably buys your ammo before Midway sends you a notice. I don’t have notifications set up with Ammoseek I just check it at all times of the day when I’m needing something, the real problem with all this crap is BOTS, computer programs and scalpers buying this stuff up before the average guy gets an in stock notice from someplace like Midway, then they scalp it on gunbroker.

Back