• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Problems in Saddle Corner? Opinions needed....

Jasper2

While organizing my gear the other day, it was brought to my attention that I may "have a problem". For the life of me, I just don't see it, thought maybe you fellow saddle maniacs could help? The only "problem" that I can come up with, after racking my brain for hours, is that there is an empty spot with the platforms for a Predator? That must be it right? I hope so because I'm off to find me one....I'm a bona fide problem solver! :)
This is what I call "Saddle Corner" in my shop.

Attachments

• Saddle Corner.jpg
    Saddle Corner.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 203
See that's what I'm talking about....I never thought of that! Thanks Drew :)

Same here - I buy, buy, buy but just cannot seem to find desire to sale anything. I would guess I Have close to 15 saddles right now and an original Guido's Web that I used 2-3 times and hated. Don't even get me started on my Trad Bow collection.

If you don't want to sell I'm sure there's a few on here that would be okay with donations...lol.

I'm with Dave on this in that I have trouble letting go of stuff (and the stick bow affliction as well). I have been known to trade but rarely downsize.

I would hate to know what my hunting gear pile would look like if I put it all in one place! My wife sees saddle corner and "thinks" that is most of my stuff....haha. out of sight, out of mind.

While organizing my gear the other day, it was brought to my attention that I may "have a problem". For the life of me, I just don't see it, thought maybe you fellow saddle maniacs could help? The only "problem" that I can come up with, after racking my brain for hours, is that there is an empty spot with the platforms for a Predator? That must be it right? I hope so because I'm off to find me one....I'm a bona fide problem solver! :)
This is what I call "Saddle Corner" in my shop.
Hero.

Thanks Country. I hope the wife feels the same way when the Predator shows up! I knew I could do it...Problem solved! :) I knew I could count on you saddle lunatics to stand behind me on this one.

Everything I hunt with fits in a backpack, and yet I have 2 deck boxes and 6 totes of gear, and a smattering of pieces parts and gadgets all over the shop. Makes no sense...

Back