• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Project Sit Drag

CharlieRayT

Had a little time to work on my Sit Drag this evening. It’s coming along. I decided to permanently sew the pouch on. I would sure like to have a matching one for the right side. If anyone has one they could part with let me know. I still have several things to do to it. They sure are a fun project.
5b97dfc3500edf73dcb6445399aa1ef3.jpg
4b66ac49653cebdd4fee87b68f9980d3.jpg
743ab8b5949aae47e9f9cfbde5d1f15d.jpg
11c49c3ca75dd539757d7613a3b158d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch out sewing saddles can become an addiction!

Not sure how familiar you are with pouches but I typically like the bottom not sewn to the saddle. This allows for it to swing and stay in a vertical position when hunting. Making it easy to drop items in very quickly. Just my preference and no way near the best for everyone.

Wonder why Sit Drag never came out with a hunting saddle with some of these mods built in??

Big fan of the SitDrag, makes me happy seeing folks using them. Think of all that Mantis money you could save lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This and watching Greg G2 vids, made me dig out my sit drag that has been sitting in the bottom of a box and start my own DIY project!

Back