• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Question about the Tethrd one stick video

paxamus

So I enjoy one sticking myself and after watching that video with Carl I really want a pouch like that for my rope- I know that it’s a prototype, but does anyone have something that works like that and or have they made one? If so please fill me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a guy on FB selling them for $60-$75 depending on material used.

I seen Greg had one as well, and I'm guessing within a few months they will be for sale.

There’s a guy on FB selling them for $60-$75 depending on material used.

Do you have a contact for him. I’m not on FB

Do you have a contact for him. I’m not on FB

Do not.
cab27a9f28519ef7ef153d374b29cfea.jpg

I was thinking of using a roll up tool bag. Possibly attaching a foam pad to the bottom end of it so:
a) it will enclose the rope and
b)when at hunting height I can hang the bag so my knees can rest on the foam.

Or maybe do that with the predator bag......

I was thinking of using a roll up tool bag. Possibly attaching a foam pad to the bottom end of it so:
a) it will enclose the rope and
b)when at hunting height I can hang the bag so my knees can rest on the foam.

Or maybe do that with the predator bag......

I did a mesh version of the water bottle holder concept that I liked better than the roll. Was lighter. Still playing with ideas on it, but it held 40ft of ultra-tech just fine, with pockets on the sides that fit my linemans and gear holder.

bag_v2_back.jpgbag_v2_mouth.jpg

Weighed < 3oz.

I did a mesh version of the water bottle holder concept that I liked better than the roll. Was lighter. Still playing with ideas on it, but it held 40ft of ultra-tech just fine, with pockets on the sides that fit my linemans and gear holder.

View attachment 34062View attachment 34063

Weighed < 3oz.
That's basically a Tethrd Sys hauler. That is what I am using.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's basically a Tethrd Sys hauler. That is what I am using.

Basically. Deeper maybe? Has a rubber-coated wire inserted around the mouth to hold it's shape open/closed a bit better. I didn't have the sys hauler measurements, and wasn't interested in matching it - just holding 40ft of rope. Added the side pockets as an afterthought to eliminate another bag.

Basically. Deeper maybe? Has a rubber-coated wire inserted around the mouth to hold it's shape open/closed a bit better. I didn't have the sys hauler measurements, and wasn't interested in matching it - just holding 40ft of rope. Added the side pockets as an afterthought to eliminate another bag.
Not knocking you on it. I like it. I had a Sys Hauler already I forgot about and pulled it out this morning.

It was basically this. I’m using this very pouch for my 35” of oplux. I put a rubber wire in it to hold about 27’ and just leave the extra loose for my tether. I basically copied the idea in the video

I put 40' of Oplux into a SYS Hauler "stuff sack" method and have room enough for my Petzl hand ascender.

Back