• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Question to one stickers

Jason79

Will 9mm canyon elite work with quick link delta? Opening on the quick link looks pretty small, I haven’t gotten the rope yet, want to make sure, also the edges on the opening.. do u guys file it down carefully? mine came very sharp

edc29886d4108b29a07b584ac942ca92.jpg

Works fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will 9mm canyon elite work with quick link delta? Opening on the quick link looks pretty small, I haven’t gotten the rope yet, want to make sure, also the edges on the opening.. do u guys file it down carefully? mine came very sharp

You didn't mention what size you have.

Another yes. I have the Kong oval from EWO. I put a touch of grease on the threads and it’s quiet now…….you’ll see.

What is that device at the carabiner? So with everything going on I’ve gotten an black diamond atc pilot thinking I could climb with a prussick, ropeman at final height an belay with atc pilot? Any thought guys?
Ohm tether locker. If you get one be advised you need to get the right size for your line.

Back