• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

QuivAR

Looks pretty cool. You need a QR sticker that you attach to your target and scan to set it up, I don’t have a printer at home so I’ll have to go somewhere to print it off I guess.

They won’t let me in the big people library downtown. There was some……unpleasantness. I can never go back.

Here's a look at the product demo at ATA

I heard what they said the purpose was but I don't understand or see the benefits..... Hunting version of Pokemon?.. Gotta catch em all

I haven't killed that many critters but 100% of them weren't broadsided and 100% weren't standing still.

Last edited:
I heard what they said the purpose was but I don't understand or see the benefits..... Hunting version of Pokemon?.. Gotta catch em all

I haven't killed that many critters but 100% of them weren't broadsided and 100% weren't standing still.

If you don't get it, don't get it. I'm not going to waste time explaining why we want to learn where organs are inside a deer and to practice shooting at the ones that kill them.

Back