• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Quiver Suggestions

DroptineKrazy

SH Member
Looking for suggestions for a decent quiver for large broadheads. I like the quiver I have now but the hood is so small that I can only fit three broadheads in it and then its a tight fit. Real pita getting them in and out. Under a hundred bucks would be nice too :tearsofjoy: Thanks in advance. This is for a Mathews VXR31.5.

Looking for suggestions for a decent quiver for large broadheads. I like the quiver I have now but the hood is so small that I can only fit three broadheads in it and then its a tight fit. Real pita getting them in and out. Under a hundred bucks would be nice too :tearsofjoy: Thanks in advance. This is for a Mathews VXR31.5.
I sold some stuff on here this summer and went to a Tight-Spot. The five arrow model doesn't come with a hanger for tree stand hunters and their newer model that does have one is over $150 so I added a Nite Eyes Gear Tie for a loop it works great. Its is a very durable and quiet quiver and it does sit close to the bow. With that being said, I'm not certain its worth the price but they do have a lifetime warranty and you just send it in if something happens so that's worth something. If you're budget is $100 I'd check out Conquest Archery's new quiver its like the Talon or something like that. It looks very robust and is like in the $85 range. I almost bought that instead of the Tight-Spot.

Back