• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Quivers that Don’t Stink?

Patriot

Every season I lose at least one arrow because a branch pick pockets me. And it really ticks me off because it’s like $12 for the arrow, $10 for the lighted nok and another $10 for the rage BH!

This year I lost two so far! So my question is there a reasonably priced quiver that doesn’t suck? I use a $30 tru glow, and I like it except that it allows the Forrest to steal my arrows an that’s even with me paying close attention. It happens at night on the walk out.

I just asked a similar question...

Tightspot Rise is freaking awesome, buy once cry once.

Ive never had an quiver that didnt do its job and hold onto the arrows.
Are your arrows not tite when snapped in the rubber ? That would be a drag for me since they dont sell my arrows anymore and i have insert components and 35$ single bevel broadheads not to mention i pick only the best most consistent arrows for the quiver.

I put another vote in for Tightspot. I walk through the thick stuff all the time and they stay put. Buy once, cry once and not every time you lose an arrow. I’m on my 2nd bow with one mounted and something like 7 years of use between the two and I have no desire to go to anything else.

I've had my tightspot going on 9 years now. Love it as much as the day I purchased it. Haven't lost an arrow yet. You can set the tightness the arrow is grabbed. Highly recommend

Mathews 2 piece q lite quiver
Best I’ve ever used !IMG_3104.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a truglo that I’ve had for 10+ years. If yours is like mine and has the double holes in the arrow gripper have to snap it into the inner most hole. If I just click into the outside hole small carbons will come out. Snapped into the inner hole and I can pick bow up with the arrows. Never lost an arrow or even remotely can close to it and I’ve best some brush over the years with mine.

They are pretty tight. I don’t push up too hard though bc I shoot rage.

I went from a tight spot to a kwikee 4 arrow and no complaints. Mine def won’t drop an arrow.
I’ve been using a Kwikee for years. Never had a problem with arrows coming out. My old 6 arrow was like 12 years old when I replaced it with the current 4 arrow. (BTW pilot error I stepped on the durn thing and broke it :() And I’ve had the new one for at least 5 years.

Back