• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rage No Collar Hypodermic (announcement, not review)

ThumbsMcGee

They’re out in stores now for anyone looking for the newest Rage product. I know they have their haters, but that’s with everything. Picked myself a pack of them to try out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a fan of Rage and while waiting for these to become available I decided to try out the Afflictor hybrids. I don’t have them yet but I’m gonna give them a go. I don’t think the Quality of the Rage are the same as a few years ago

I’m a fan of Rage and while waiting for these to become available I decided to try out the Afflictor hybrids. I don’t have them yet but I’m gonna give them a go. I don’t think the Quality of the Rage are the same as a few years ago

I’ve seen posts complaining on the “one and done” nature of rage, however I’ve also known people to use the same rage broadhead for multiple deer. One case was 30 deer with a single Hypodermic head by Taylor Chamberlin of Hunt Urban.

Does a perfect expandable exists yet...I don’t know.

I’ve never had an issue with Rage I’ve used them since they hit the market. Just time to try something new

Have a buddy who bought the new hypodermic tested them on a few different targets and card board and never got both blades to deploy. May have been case specific but ......

Back