• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rare pic not a blinginpse

EricS

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Found this on my trail cam behind work. Me running is rare indeed. That’s about 50 yards after I realized the horsefly buzzing he was a swarm of yellow jackets. Everyone talks about snakes in the south. Judging from this pic showing my sprinter form I would say I wasn’t concerned with snakes at the time. Y’all be careful and watch for biting/stinging critters. 0D868967-385F-46C9-8310-B06B7CE0540A.jpeg

Is that the captain Morgan receptive pose?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
If your talking about some kind of rum enema nope that’s not it. But now I understand what you meant when you said you haven’t “drank” anything in a year. Explains a lot.

I know someone with a knot on their hip and stabbing pain on the side of their head that says that stuffs not funny at all. That pic was after the stinger to the temple and before the hip. I couldn’t believe how far they were following me until I looked down at my pants and realized that they didn’t follow me but were catching a ride.

I'm glad you're ok besides a few bump and lumps.

Gotta ask though... Keep the pants on or shuck 'em?
How much time lapse on the camera?

I shucked them. But not until about an hour ago. About 15 seconds on the time lapse. The camera takes really good pics for a 30 dollar camera. Three shot burst aren’t good. One pic will be good. The other two are really under exposed and dark.

If your talking about some kind of rum enema nope that’s not it. But now I understand what you meant when you said you haven’t “drank” anything in a year. Explains a lot.
Hahahahahaha

I'm just glad for warning in the thread title. Makes for safer navigation on the site...
All jokes aside glad you aren't allergic to those things.

Twice in my life I've stepped into holes inhabited by ground hornets, once as a kid, once about 10 years ago. I can speak from experience that getting a bunch of pissed off hornets up you pants leg is not something you want to experience. I now almost always wear my rubber boots with the cuffs tucked in if I'm know I'm going to be walking in thick ground cover where you can't see where your foot is going to be placed.

Last time bee tried to sting me he bent his stinger and then he just lookd a me. I told him ol son you ever see me fighting a grizzley bear you best jump in and help the bear!!!!! Bees haven't messed with me since. I was 7 at the time

I know someone with a knot on their hip and stabbing pain on the side of their head that says that stuffs not funny at all. That pic was after the stinger to the temple and before the hip. I couldn’t believe how far they were following me until I looked down at my pants and realized that they didn’t follow me but were catching a ride.

I had the same thing happen several years ago. I think I've told the story on here before but, I stepped on a yellow jackets nest while surveying. I took off running and thought I got away with only one or two stings until I stopped and looked down at my pants and realized they were covered. Long story short, being allergic to bees I received a pantless ambulance ride to the hospital that day. Bees are the one thing that really scare me when I'm hunting, it would be pretty easy for me to get in a bad situation far from help.

Back