• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ravin stock scopes

Bigbucker

I had checked out the r29 and the r26 with the stock scope and I found that when I dialed in the adjuster ring to get a clear sight of the yardages I could not focus on the target. I was in a Cabelas so I as trying to focus on stuffed animals and socks. The store clerk also said he had the same experience with the stock scope. I have no eye problems and use many scopes on my guns.

Have any of you had the same experience? Does the Hawke scope have this same problem or is it clear on the yardages and the target?
Thanks for input.

Same here. Set and forget . Same hole accuracy all daylong. Two kills this year . Both pass throughs and dead on .

Back