• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Real talk

Spence71

So. I’m sure I’m not the only person with this issue. I suffer from a rare disease call Noassatol. Basically it attacks the beer gut region and eats away any residual mass of ones backside. It’s basically harmless with the exception of occasionally smiling at people with a nice plumbers crack smile. Things like carrying my pistol adds to the dumbness of yet something else yanking down my pants. All gut and no butt.

Those with a similar affliction, how does one deal with a sagging saddle? I’d like to be able to wear it in. But I don’t want to have to keep messing with it.

Anyone got suggestions, shy of suspenders?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Linemans belt over the shoulders and cinching that down should remedy that - already carrying it in.
And get a chest holster :)
This.

Plus you could consider an adjustable bridge and throw that over your shoulders also. That's how I roll and I also suffer from noassatall and had no issues last year with my Kite worn in this way

I suffer from the same disorder. My grandad, dad, me, and my son all have it. I’m sure there were many more before but wasn’t there to see it. Maybe do like Hank Hill and go the prosthetic route lol. My kestrel sagged. The mantis stayed put for long walks. I’m hoping the kite will ride high like the mantis.
For suggestions I would say a good pair of suspenders will solve any problems you may have.

That’s a great idea. I’ve had that daisy chained and hanging and pulling down my britches.

And when I’m out in the sticks I generally keep the sidearm in the pack. Call that on big arse chest strap. Hahahah

Thanks for the idea

Option A- Build flexibility in hamstrings and opening your hips. Both will allow you to build strength needed to properly activate the posterior muscle chain. Then do compound lifts like squats, lunges, straight leg deadlifts, and run or climb stairs.

Option B- lose front butt that causes your waist measurement to be larger than hip measurement.

Option C - suspenders

Option D- carry saddle in instead

Option E- butt implants?

Option A- Build flexibility in hamstrings and opening your hips. Both will allow you to build strength needed to properly activate the posterior muscle chain. Then do compound lifts like squats, lunges, straight leg deadlifts, and run or climb stairs.

Option B- lose front butt that causes your waist measurement to be larger than hip measurement.

Option C - suspenders

Option D- carry saddle in instead

Option E- butt implants?

That sounds like work.

I have that same affliction. When I hunted from a Kestrel I attached suspenders to the back mole loops and connected the front suspenders to a small wire gate biner that I just hooked to the waist belt in front. That way I could unhook the suspenders once I got to the tree.

Now I'm hunting out of a mantis. That stays put even with the affliction. I don't attach anything to the saddle though. Even my linemans belt goes in the syshauler which is connected to my pack, not the saddle.

I would think you can do some sort of connection from top of saddle to bottom of back pack or waist belt of pack that is easy to disconnect when you pull your pack

I had no butt at 225lbs, now I'm 160 and it's gone concave. How much are Butt Implants? Anyone on here know of a coupon code for those? in all seriousness I'm thinking of getting biker shorts with gel-pads in them.

Wont be the first time I've said this on the forum, but I also suffer from noassatol. My wife tells me and others in front of me all the time. When I was in school teachers got on to me because they thought I was sagging my pants....nope I just have no butt... but hey we can't all have nice buttocks and that's alright with me. My face is my best feature anyways.

P.S. still waiting on my saddle so I can't recommend anything, will be watching though when the problem occurs.

My brother, I just gave up and bought Realtree clip on suspenders from Walmart. Kinda like doing the “comb over” at some point you just have accept in and start combing with a razor...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suffer from the all gut and no butt...here is my suspenders that I put on my saddle.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075SWNMZ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is another one that I have and have used. I switched from this one and went to the one up above. https://www.perrysuspenders.com/online-store/Camouflage-c25376280

I use this one on a saddle with nothing on it but the saddel.

https://www.perrysuspenders.com/online-store/uBEE-Perry-Suspenders-Mossy-Oak-Break-up-p93894416

Back