• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Received my Cruzr XC and my Tethrd Predator xl platform

electricstart

Happy man both products Very high quality . Both companies gave me a date when items would be shipped and both companies were a couple of days early , I was in contact with both these companies and both companies are top notch , I also dealt with Dan O from eastern woods for some small items and that company is also top notch . Practiced a couple of times ,did not get to high or hunt yet . Plan to keep practicing maybe bring bow out next week . Really waiting on permit bow which starts Oct 31 I already got my Buck regular season so done till permit . I can see there is a learning curve especially for a guy who has hunted out of tree stand for 50 years . I can see the advantage over a tree stand as far as pick most any tree and hunt . Very quiet and I felt very safe and The cruzr xc is comfortable especially for old man with bad back .I did not spend to much time in saddle yet though . So will update that last statement after a few hunts . I do see why guys wear the knee pads . So light weight going in and out of woods. I was using the prusik knot for both linesman and tether but will be switching to kong duck or ropeman 1 . Two hands to move prusik was a pain it gets tight especially when all your weight on tether . My order number on Cruzr was 1700 and I did get last Saturday . For the guys who are waiting on Cruzr xc . This going to be a new challenge for me .I will take any advice . Thanks

Last edited:
Back