• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

recommended military surplus online vendors?

raisins

SH Member
I'm looking for these

in large/long.

Problem is, everywhere that has them in stock in that size seems like a potential scam. The only surplus places I've used are McQuires and Colemans (also Midwayusa and Sportsmansguide). The other ones (seems scammy) have dicey looking websites and not a single review for any products.

Can some folks name some online military surplus clothing vendors that deal in new items and that you feel are trustworthy?

I'm looking for these

in large/long.

Problem is, everywhere that has them in stock in that size seems like a potential scam. The only surplus places I've used are McQuires and Colemans (also Midwayusa and Sportsmansguide). The other ones (seems scammy) have dicey looking websites and not a single review for any products.

Can some folks name some online military surplus clothing vendors that deal in new items and that you feel are trustworthy?
This is where I got mine but I like Coleman's too!!! https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...surplus-polartec-fleece-overalls-new?a=768008

I have the large short and they come down to just below my calves like mid shin area but you wear them over your base layers and then you have your hunting socks so the short size is fine for me. I couldn't find them in a regular or a long size anywhere.

I have the large short and they come down to just below my calves like mid shin area but you wear them over your base layers and then you have your hunting socks so the short size is fine for me. I couldn't find them in a regular or a long size anywhere.

Just found a new pair large/longs on ebay from a seller with good ratings had to spend 20 bucks though.

Looks like they only got medium longs right now....

I'll check'em out for other stuff later. Thanks for the link.

I found what I needed on ebay. New, large/long in package; but twice as much as other places. Oh well, 10 vs 20 bucks. Ordered them last night.

I'm looking for these

in large/long.

I'm wearing those right now. They are my winter pants. I got mine from Midway a year ago. I would try Allegheny Surplus.

Last edited:
Back