• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Returning to the Saddle

jhoward8821

Hello from Michigan. Had a Trophyline saddle about 7-8 years ago, but never could get a comfortable foot setup so I sold it all and went to the Lone Wolf options. Now that there are different platform ideas, I'm researching what saddle I want to get back in to. Great site to get a lot of answers.

Welcome back!
Anything holding you up? What are you going with ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I don't want to switch up mid season, but plan to get something purchased this winter/early spring so I can be ready for next fall. I was almost dead set on the Mantis, but have been reading a lot about the JX3 lately and that really intrigues me. Would love to have a sit in each to see what both feel like.

Welcome from coastal NC!! And if you ever sit in a JX3 or Guidos web regular saddles will not ever be the same as far as comfort!!

Here is the link to saddle hunter map.

Back