• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Reversible Insulated Vintage Trebark-Snow Camo Jacket and Bibs - MENS SIZE LARGE

ShawnE

This is a size Large Jacket and Bibs in classic vintage Trebark camo that reverses to Snow camo. It's a very generous size Large in my personal opinion and wears closer to an XL comparing to other standard Larges I own that fit more athletically so to speak. You can wear the jacket under or over the bibs as well depending how loose or snug you want everything to fit. It's very comfortable either way but you will be much warmer wearing the bibs over the jacket. The jacket also comes with a snap on hood.

Overall this suit is in good condition. There are wear/dirt marks from standard use over the years and a few worn spots here and there but the jacket and bibs have a TON of life left in it and would last for many more years to come with proper care. This was purchased new from Cabelas many years ago and you just don't see camo suits like this anymore. The bibs have full length leg zippers that were replaced not long ago - they are a bit stiff but I rubbed some bar soap and it's helped a lot. Zippers aren't meant to be yanked on with no care - so go easy to break them in and they work just fine.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am doing my best to describe the suit and condition best I can so you know exactly what you are looking at and potentially buying.

I have never come across another reversible Trebark / Snow camo suit like this and if you love vintage camo and want to step up your nostalgic game - this suit will definitely put a grin on your face every time you trek in the deer woods wearing it.

I have a few more pictures if you are interested, please message me.

$275 OBO - Paypal F&F for long time members or add 3% for G&S

If outside the Midwest buyer is responsible for actual shipping - Midwest members, I pay shipping.

Sold AS IS - POOS - FCFS

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Back