• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Review of Treehopper's ULTIMATE Saddle

valerio024

I got my hands on Treehopper’s ULTIMATE saddle. This is a brand new saddle to the market and has some unique features including gear loops, a mesh pleat, adjustable bridge, hip padding, reflective stiching, and a dual adjustable waist belt. It also comes with a free pouch! Like the Recon, the saddle is well made but I didn't find it to be the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in. The only adjustment that can be made is bridge length. I think it would be better served to utilize stiffer webbing and a bridge that cinches down on the bridge loops for some adjustment. Let me know what you guys think.

Man you’re staying after it! Thanks for bringing all these videos, keep up the great work.

Good review. It did appear to be a bit flimsy from what I could see in the video. It also looks like it was fairly big on you. Maybe that had something to do with some of the discomfort you experienced. I will say that I love those lineman’s loops. The Aerohunter Evo has that style and they are great to work with.

Back